Dr. Hersh provides consultative services for a range of needs within different types of organizations. Using evidence-based approaches from the fields of mindfulness-based therapies, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and positive psychology, Dr. Hersh offers educational and prevention/intervention-based services designed to help participants strengthen:
- stress management skills
- self-care and self-compassion
- attention and focus
When strengthened, these qualities and skills can effectively lead to an enhanced sense of well-being, greater joy, calm, and positivity, and better physical and mental health. Consultative services are offered to a range of clientele, including but not limited to:
- schools (including elementary, middle school, high school, and post-secondary educational settings)
- mental health clinics and hospitals (including medical schools and other professional training settings)
- parenting and other specialty groups
Consultation can be arranged as a one-time engagement, such as a single presentation or workshop, or as an ongoing service to meet multiple or long-term needs of the organization. Services are offered in the form of:
- trainings & in-services
* Dr. Hersh has a particular interest in strengthening self-care for clinicians/therapists and those caring for others on a daily basis.
** Please call (617-682-9515) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Dr. Hersh for more detailed information and for fee structure.